Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pretty Benjamin is curious

This is a slow & quiet story that touching the deepest of your heart from the start until the end. It's too bad the OSCAR-ers prefer the adventure story of a boy from the slum became millionaire than this abnormal pretty boy's curious case. 
The attractiveness of Cate Blanchett is absolutely undeniable, I just couldn't imagine it, I would like to grow old with her too, she's just like a perfect lady there, with wrinkles & broken bones. 
Superb job on editing, make-up & 3D SFX, and of cause, there is lots of details in every scenes that you shouldn't miss out. I've to hold my pee until the end so that I can finish the movie without losing any of it's best. It's like the film is talking to you directly, thanks to the narrator. 
Typical nice job of David Fincher, with some interesting characters & editing, as per usual. Dig my words, go feed your curiosity right now! You'll ain't gonna regret this. Trust me, over my dead body. And finally I have to shout out loud, I love you David Fincher!
Conclusion: 2 hours 48 minutes + RM9 = Satisfactions

No comments: